Home > Town > Town Constable & Dog Control Officer


Please be advised, the Woodland Water district will be undergoing an aggressive water systems flush throughout the remainder of July and into August.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.

Questions about clinics in your area? Call The Otsego County Department of Health (607) 547-4230

How do I reach the Constable?

Leave a message at 432-2971 or 434-5270. In an emergency call Otsego County Sheriff Department at 547-4273 or dial 911.

When do the Constable work?

The Constables do not provide 24-hour coverage. They are available on a rotating schedule. As above, in an emergency please call 911.


Jeffrey Robinson

(607) 432-2971 (Home)
(607) 434 - 5270 (Cell)

Dog Control Officer

Julie Polulech

(607) 400- 1200 (Home)
(607) 544 - 4151 (Cell)

Dog Shelter

Susquehanna Animal Shelter

Stacie Haynes, Executive Director
4841 State Highway 28
Cooperstown, NY 13326 
(607) 547 - 8111
(607) 547-8224 


Super Heroes In Ripped Jeans

Phone: (607) 441-3227
Email: info@superheroesirj.org

What do I need to get my dog licensed?

Proof of rabies vaccination certificate, spay / neutering certificate if applicable. License must be renewed each year. For more information about dog ownership in the Town of Oneonta, please click here.